12 replies to this topic

#1 Indigo

Indigo

Dean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,723 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:56 PM

Landing a jet on an aircraft carrier at night in a combat zone...
Or wedding pictures?

#2 Blue

Blue

Liberated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:26 PM

Ha.

#3 TimeRebbe

TimeRebbe

A frummee Time Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:42 PM

After a year and a half, we *finally* picked out our album. Don't even get me started on portraits....

'At the hearing, Judge Craig made no secret about how she viewed the lawsuit, at various points characterizing Geltzer’s positions as “ridiculous” and “absurd”.  Her opinion, while slightly more measured than her comments during oral argument, dismissed Geltzer’s claims as “based on a fundamentally flawed legal theory that is . . . at odds with common sense.” '

#4 FYI

FYI

Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

The former. I picked my pictures in a week or s- if we wanted the free 'extra' we had to do it by a certain deadline...

#5 pumpkin spice

pumpkin spice

High on Life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,600 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 08:47 AM

more stressful not to have pics at all. 

#6 Bezalel

Bezalel

Stud Muffin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 11:12 AM

After a year and a half, we *finally* picked out our album. Don't even get me started on portraits....

We still have to do that, after about 18-1/2 months. -- In addition to the stress of picking photos, we also have the stress of dealing with a photographer who is slower than molasses dripping down a witch's tit on the coldest day in February. I ordered an album for my father-in-law on June 26th, and am still waiting. The photographer has every excuse under the sun. Summer vacations, yom tov, etc.

#7 pumpkin spice

pumpkin spice

High on Life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,600 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 12:16 PM

slower than molasses dripping down a witch's tit on the coldest day in February

let's explore this graphic image further

#8 TimeRebbe

TimeRebbe

A frummee Time Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 02:03 PM

We still have to do that, after about 18-1/2 months. -- In addition to the stress of picking photos, we also have the stress of dealing with a photographer who is slower than molasses dripping down a witch's tit on the coldest day in February. I ordered an album for my father-in-law on June 26th, and am still waiting. The photographer has every excuse under the sun. Summer vacations, yom tov, etc.

I wonder if a threatening attorneys letter would help?

'At the hearing, Judge Craig made no secret about how she viewed the lawsuit, at various points characterizing Geltzer’s positions as “ridiculous” and “absurd”.  Her opinion, while slightly more measured than her comments during oral argument, dismissed Geltzer’s claims as “based on a fundamentally flawed legal theory that is . . . at odds with common sense.” '

#9 Snag

Snag

מי זה מחשיך עצה

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,041 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 04:11 PM

If only we knew an attorney.....
" All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind."

#10 Reverse Karma

Reverse Karma

Hi Mom !

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 08:03 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"You people are freaks." Milton

"It should be assur to hold onto a pole on the subway, because it might lead to pole dancing." Warren

"Clearly one should wash and say hamotzi on bread before partaking of Peanut M&Ms." Bezalel

"Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and your country's flag in your pants. Isnt' that how the saying goes?"
Mustache_Marvin

"I think frummies should videotape sex with their wives and send them to the rabbis for a ruling if they are doing anything inappropriate." Indigo

#11 Bezalel

Bezalel

Stud Muffin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 02:49 PM

I wonder if a threatening attorneys letter would help?

Who makes legal threats against a frum Yid?

#12 Snag

Snag

מי זה מחשיך עצה

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,041 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 03:03 PM

Who makes legal threats against a frum Yid?

What's wrong with threats?
" All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind."

#13 Gabbe

Gabbe

Suggester of Most Things Awesome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,410 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 12:47 PM

Frum hidden don't get threats. They get chizuk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users