It leads to the page that says no new content even when there is :(

#2 Master Zed

Master Zed

Who the @#$% is Zed?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 05:16 AM

Works for me, not that there is much to display.... Make sure the settings are right as for what content to display. Or try clearing your cache and cookies.... But I think the best solution is to GET A MAC!!!!

You're wrong Kyle, G-d is NOT a dick! -- Eric Cartman

#3 Dan

Dan

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 08:06 AM

Works for me, not that there is much to display.... Make sure the settings are right as for what content to display. Or try clearing your cache and cookies.... But I think the best solution is to GET A MAC!!!!

:rolleyes: :)

#4 Blue

Blue

Liberated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 10:53 AM

Yea already tried the first two solutions

#5 Master Zed

Master Zed

Who the @#$% is Zed?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:46 AM

Yea already tried the first two solutions

Well I guess that leaves the third :)

You're wrong Kyle, G-d is NOT a dick! -- Eric Cartman

#6 Reverse Karma

Reverse Karma

Hi Mom !

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:00 PM

Hmmmm

I'm OK   and i don't have a mac

"You people are freaks." Milton

"It should be assur to hold onto a pole on the subway, because it might lead to pole dancing." Warren

"Clearly one should wash and say hamotzi on bread before partaking of Peanut M&Ms." Bezalel

"Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and your country's flag in your pants. Isnt' that how the saying goes?"
Mustache_Marvin

"I think frummies should videotape sex with their wives and send them to the rabbis for a ruling if they are doing anything inappropriate." Indigo

#7 David

David

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:04 PM

It works correctly for me, and I use GNU/Linux. :P

Just to verify: Your selections in the left pane under "By content type", "By time period" and "Other" are correct?

#8 Blue

Blue

Liberated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 05:38 PM

It works correctly for me, and I use GNU/Linux. :P

Just to verify: Your selections in the left pane under "By content type", "By time period" and "Other" are correct?

Bingo! I checked again and there was something marked in 'Other'. Thanks!

#9 warren

warren

click vegetable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,910 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 08:52 PM

Seems broken again.  For a day or two, "view new content" shows no new content, but the home page shows forums with new content.

Also I am nearly sure I started a thread recently that I can't find anymore, it contained an excerpt from a blog about how Berland says if people give him $600,000 the violence in Israel will stop.

Poe's law: without a clear indication of the author's intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between sincere extremism and an exaggerated parody of extremism.

Demand the impossible! everyone will be free

#10 warren

warren

click vegetable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,910 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 05:17 AM

BTW, still not working
Poe's law: without a clear indication of the author's intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between sincere extremism and an exaggerated parody of extremism.

#11 warren

warren

click vegetable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,910 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:45 PM

Just now I saw three forums with new posts.  Opened each, one had two threads with new posts, the other two one each.  "new content" only had the posts from the first forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users